Saturday 1 February 2014

Hello

Well this is my first post and as you may have guessed by the title, I am yet another one of those manic depressive types they all warn you about. I am an Aussie chick, married with kids and this blog is going to be a candid and sometimes very confronting look into my life with Bipolar Disorder.

I have to assume you are reading this because you either have bipolar disorder, know someone with bipolar disorder, are worried you may have bipolar disorder, you are studying psychology or you are just very, very bored and this is what your random google search spat out today.

This is going to be a sacred place where I will write the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth (including the stuff I cant tell my shrink about). I will share with you random stories about my life including my highest highs and my lowest lows and the stupid and some times not so legal things I get up to and often regret later. I warn you in advance that the content may be upsetting or triggering to some people, if you don't think you can handle it, please don't read it.

*mandatory disclaimer* I am NOT a health care professional (no matter how much I may think I am when I'm hypomanic) and any advice I dish out is purely my own opinion and to be taken as such.

If you are currently feeling suicidal PLEASE stop reading my blog right now as some posts may be triggering. Instead go to THIS page where you can find some contact details for services in your area that CAN help you (Don't roll your eyes, just click the link!)

No comments:

Post a Comment