Wednesday 20 August 2014

Eutopia


I have spent some time in “Eutopia” recently, I don’t have much opportunity to visit this place and I need to force myself to. I mentioned this in passing to my psychologist, it took her a minute to realise I was referring to a physical place not a metaphorical one.
“Eutopia” is an oasis for me, it is in all its reality a private garden carefully and painstakingly crafted to the point where the love poured into it leeches from the trees and grasses and merely spending time there has the power to heal your soul. The owners are very special people, and I feel a deep connection to them too.

When I enter its gates I have the instant feeling that all my questions have answers, and all negativity is neutralised. A complete sense of spiritual oneness.

It is my sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment